On this commercials apart from some retouch work the only significant work has been done on the establishing shot. As production lays down a layer of snow in the foreground of the set. My brief was to dress the rest of the shot so that it would feel like a winters day. I added snow on the roofs of the houses, removed all the trees and bushes and replaced them with snowy winter trees of added layer of snow to it. Also added some mist to give the shot a little bit more depth and a as finishing touch I added some thin snow barely visible in the headlights of the car and in front of the store window where it catches some light.
- Matte Painting
- Paint & Retouch
- Paint & Retouch: Clean up the street, removing cars, trees, poles and little shed on the sidewalk. Clean up tire tracks (from previous takes) and irregularities from the snow.
- Matte Painting: Add snow on all the roof tops and add in snowy trees.
- Particle System: using Nukes particle system to generate thin snow that only really shows up in the head lights of the car.
- Director: Ismael
- Production: Pink Rabbit
- Agency: TBWA Neboko
- Creatives: Sander Volleman, Martijn van Marle
- RTV: Kim Wolffensperger
- Producer: Jony van Hees
- DOP: Martijn van Broekhuizen
- Offline Editor: Martin Heijgelaar
- ost Production: Captcha
- Compositing: Gregoire Verweijen
- Colour grading: Barry Clarke
- Post Production Producer: Marcel Oudendijk
Before / After