Albert Heijn – Kerst (2015)
On this commercials apart from some retouche work the only significant work has been done on the establishing shot. As production lays down a layer of snow in the foreground of the set. My brief was to dress the rest of the shot so that it would feel like a winters day. I added snow on the roofs of the houses, removed all the trees and bushes and replaced them with snowy winter trees of added layer of snow to it. Also added some mist to give the shot a little bit more depth and a as finishing touch I added some thin snow barely visible in the headlights of the car and in front of the store window where it catches some light.
- Director: ISMAEL
- Creatives: Sander Volleman, Martijn van Marle
- RTV: Kim Wolffensperger
- Agency: TBWA Neboko
- Production: Pink Rabbit
- Producer: Jony van Hees
- DOP: Martijn van Broekhuizen
- Grading & Online: Captcha!
- Editor: Martin Heijgelaar
- Compositing: Gregoire Verweijen
- Colour grading: Barry Clarke on Resolve
- Conforming: Qianwei Tong
- Post Production Producer: Marcel Oudendijk
To see the full commercial Go to top